Clear, accurate, and timely communication with its prospective parents, learners, current and alumni parents; alumni and friends is of paramount importance at Royal Kings Education Centre.
- The Communications & Marketing Department, is responsible for:
- the public side of the school web site;
- the Royal Kings Monthly, newsletter for RKS parents, staff and management
- media relations, including the dissemination of information from parents, learners and general public;
- social networking, including RKS’s WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- overall brand management and strategic marketing.
Tebogo K is the Head of Communications & Marketing